Prayer Warriors

It has been a blessing!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Amazing Friends!





Hello Ladies,

I'm honored to post how I have grown to feel about you
ladies............ I'm blessed by your friendship and not only that but
the fact that you are a family of Sisters now that have touched my heart in a special way..... Also wanted to celebrate the fact that Hilary may not be with us any longer but its hard to be sad when I know and trust she isn't sick or in pain but praising our precious Lord on a daily basis................. How awesome is that? :)

Hugs,

Holly

2 comments:

Chosendia said...

Oh, that blesses my heart. I am so glad to know you too. We will share our hearts this year on our First Anniversary.

From my heart2 yours

Chosendia said...

Holly, You have been an inspiration to me. I am so glad God brought us together. You have no ideal how you blessed me when you return a text to me. LOL I need that connection with other Christian women, and you have showed me that you have a good heart, and willing to let God use you to bless other ladies. Thanks for taking the time to be my friend and respond to me in times when you don't know its very much needed. Thanks! I love you in Jesus.