Prayer Warriors

It has been a blessing!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SISTERS!




THIS IS WHAT I FEEL IN MY HEART THIS MORNING! Like sitting down with the whole group of you and having a warm cup of coffee as we share our hearts and talk about our dear SWEET SAVIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Proverbs 27:9 says:
Oil and perfume rejoice the heart; so does the sweetness of a friend's counsel that comes from the heart.

This says it all. Your friendship and counsel are like oil and perfume to my heart. I have been amazingly blessed to come to know your hearts and I so look forward to getting to know some of you that haven't got the opportunity to join in yet!

Praying for each of you and your needs is an honor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you ladies and I'm thankful for each and everyone of you!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE BEEN IN THE GROUP FOR A YEAR AND I PRAY
WE EACH CONTINUE TO GROW AS DEVOUT WOMAN OF GOD AND REPRESENT A TRUE PROVERBS 31 LADY!


Hugs,

Holly :)

2 comments:

Chosendia said...

Oh my heart! Thanks for that Holly. I like your picture too; I feel like I am right there with you having that cup of coffee, and talking about our Lord. I know He would say, "Well done, My Proverbs31 Devout women" As we sit and chat over this cup of coffee, I want to say, thanks for your prayers, and I would share with you on how I am taking piano lesson now. I am so excited! Thanks for the cup of coffee, Holly.

Holly said...

PIANO LESSONS.............TO KEWL!

now only could we have a cup off coffee but we could sit around the piano singing praise and worship songs!

AWESOME,

Holly